Terms and conditions
Last updated 2020
The term ‘PryceWilliams Consulting’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PryceWilliams, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX. Our registration number is OC429816, registered with Companies House in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by PryceWilliams Consulting and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PryceWilliams Consulting takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites which are not under the control of PryceWilliams Consulting. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over or responsibility for the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation by PryceWilliams Consulting or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Pryce Williams may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.